One of the onlookers could be overheard saying; previously a man was electrocuted and roasted here when he climbed on top of the train and touched the cable.
As he suddenly reached out his hand to grab the cable, he was electrocuted. The dropped lifeless body began to burn as the passengers inside started to alight from the train. The shocked onlookers panicked and some were running away from the scene to safety.
This video below is certainly not for the weak hearts as it is very horrific:
What caused this man to do such a thing? Probabilities are that he was pissed drunk and was not aware of the dangers awaiting him. Or simply he just wanted to end his life by boozing to the max to get the courage and walk up on the train to ‘switch-off’ his life. Only the man could answer but he is a goner and by the way, dead men don’t talk.
The incident took place years ago in Attipattu, Pudhunagar, India just goes to say never mess with electricity.