A CASE OF PISSING GONE TOO FAR HIGH ABOVE

In a case of pissing gone too far, a US man, Jeff Rubin, 27 who slept almost the entire flight from Anchorage to Portland urinated in the crack of seats in front of him. Well, 30 minutes before touchdown provides plenty of time for him to release his bladder but it is not known why he decided to do this most unthinkable act.

Image above: Jeff Rubin will be charged with second-degree criminal mischief and offensive littering.

 Apparently, sitting just two rows in front of him was Suzanna Caldwell, an Alaska Dispatch News reporter who was spared the spray. She said,”It’s not like anyone was screaming. I didn’t even realize anything had happened until the flight attendants came up to me and told me police were going to come on board.” she told Anchorage newspaper.

The police report says passengers and airline employees told officers Rubin had been sleeping for most of the flight and just 30 minutes before landing, he stood up and began urinating through the crack between the seats in front of him and onto the passengers sitting there. He then lost his balance and fell backwards while splashing the urine on the passengers, seats and luggage.

The young man who was aboard the JetBlue flight spent about 5 hours in jail and was released. He will be charged with second-degree offensive littering and criminal mischief. Rubin did not respond to a message seeking comment.

This is another post that got me laughing while I was typing although again I do admit that I wouldn’t be laughing if I was sprayed on with his unholy mist. Reminds me of the song, I’m leaving on a jet plane by John Denver with a twist… I’M PISSING, ON A JET PLANE; I DON’T KNOW WHEN I’LL BE BACK AGAIN ….
Jokes aside, I feel sorry for the people who were rudely awakened by the man’s gesture. I wonder if he was drunk.

CONTRIBUTION:
1.  Stuff.Co

No comments:

A GRAVE VISIT DURING GRAVEYARD SHIFT AT THE POLICE STATION

Cops on graveyard shift duty at Bandar Hilir police station experienced an incident that sent a chilling shock straight to their spines....