ACTRESS DRUGGED, STRIPPED & THREATENED BUT JAMAL DENIES ALLEGATION

Sungai Besar Umno division chief Datuk Jamal Md Yunos admits to knowing and having met actress Eina Azman but denies allegations that he attempted to rape her.

According to Jamal, as a businessman who owns an entertainment company, it was obvious he would have met many artistes. “I know many artistes because I am a businessman and I have an entertainment company.

“I know her (Eina) and many others I have met. I have also met (Datuk) Siti Nurhaliza before, as well as other artistes,” he said after lodging a police report outside the Ampang Jaya district police headquarters here, today.

Image above: Jamal says he did not do it

The report was lodged following various slanders being thrown against him on social media, one of which included the claim that he had attempted to rape the actress.

He added that the statement linking him as the individual who had tried to rape Eina was not made by the actress herself. “I don’t see it as a statement made by the artiste herself. “That was a statement by someone else wanting to involve me. I have checked (but) the artiste never made any such statements.”

Commenting further on the reason for him lodging the police report today, Jamal said at least 17 reports have been made with regards to people slandering him on social media.

“I lodged reports on slander and lies on social media which are not true and is getting more ridiculous by the day. “I also deny my involvement in things being alleged on social media about Eina, about me wanting to spit at Tun Mahathir, about me receiving RM3 million to organise the rally and many others.” 
 
Well, as long as there are no statements recorded by the said artiste, or involvement whatsoever, no reports, no press charges, no evidences, and no case against anyone. Let’s just treat this as another ‘Bollywood Gossip Massala Thosai’ for time being. Until then, carry on loudmouth…

CONTRIBUTION:

No comments:

A GRAVE VISIT DURING GRAVEYARD SHIFT AT THE POLICE STATION

Cops on graveyard shift duty at Bandar Hilir police station experienced an incident that sent a chilling shock straight to their spines....