A UFO RACES PAST A VIRGIN ATLANTIC PLANE




Look up beside the plane above the sky, it’s a bird, it’s a plane? No, wait a minute…. Is it a UFO racing with Virgin Atlantic Plane? It appears like the “UFO” wants to test the speed of its aircraft against its own to see which is faster. In what that seems like a much smaller aircraft, the “UFO” seemed to have a much better velocity compared to the manmade aircraft. Is it because of the fuel it uses or is it the engine design? Maybe it’s high time they come to Harvard or Oxford Universities to teach how to derive the sort of fuel they are using, that is, if this resource is available on earth. Or perhaps, mankind needs some ingenuity on the plane especially the mechanics of their aircraft which can be assisted by the extra terrestrial beings. From what we may have heard, Roswell, USA may seem like Mecca to the UFO’s for reason not known to us thus far, only time will tell.

An amateur filmmaker and space enthusiast had succeeded in capturing in what appears to look like a UFO flying past the Virgin Atlantic flight on July 7th. The “flying saucer” appears to be at the tail of the plane before accelerating at high speed to overtake the plane. Rick from LooknowTV who found the video attests that the person who saw this UFO at JFK films planes often and looks to catch UFO’S on a video. He further adds that “I even try to film UFO’s often. Planning on a UFO hunt in NYC soon to hopefully air on LookNowTV. I thought this one doesn’t look like a bug or another plane on the background. I have no reason to believe that this guy is a hoax. It’s really unidentified. I shared it with my friends to get further opinions on it, and we could not come to a definitive conclusion on what the object might be, so I decided to go with it and share it online.”



British UFO expert, Russ Kellett begs to differ in the view above. He says, “It seems to get narrower and wider as it is moving. It’s hard to say. I always send footage to an expert to image enhancement as it looks good but unfortunately it could be anything. There should be nothing getting that close to an aircraft. It doesn’t look to be a bird or anything like that but at a different angle it could be anything. You can believe in UFO’s and be logical about images as well. It comes from behind the aeroplane’s tail, you can tell it’s behind but it does move sort of like a bird, when something is moving when the wings are flapping. If it’s moving away, it will give that appearance.”

Actually, I am not very much a fan of UFO’s although when I was young, I used to gaze at the sky almost every night to chance on spotting a UFO. I guess the movie, “Close encounters of the third kind” may have had its influence on me at the age. In those days, I have witnessed 3 things that I could still recount until today. I have seen a meteoroid. It was so awesome that it had a tail of long fire and it appeared as though it was so close a distance from where I saw. On the second occasion, I am not sure what I saw, it appeared like a Star that went passed by so fast. I related to my dad what I witnessed and he said that was a falling star. I do not know what it is a falling star until today. The third incident, I saw something move so quick, I couldn’t tell what it was until today. Now, I may be sounding like a UFO freak now, but believe me that I’m way passed that at this age. Until I see ET, I am not a believer of UFO though I am still not sure what it was in the video. Do you think it is a UFO? Hmm ... maybe yes and maybe not again. I’d let you be the judge of that.

My take is that I suspect that the mysterious flying object could be a drone. The so called “UFO” was captured when the plane was taking off. Planes fly at 16 000 feet and 32 000 feet but drones can fly as high as 17 500 feet. As such, since the Virgin Atlantic plane was taking off, it could not have achieved even 16000 feet and a drone can as well fly pass that plane.

CONTRIBUTION:
2. LookNowTV

No comments:

A GRAVE VISIT DURING GRAVEYARD SHIFT AT THE POLICE STATION

Cops on graveyard shift duty at Bandar Hilir police station experienced an incident that sent a chilling shock straight to their spines....